Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Soul Clearings Release Old Patterns to Make Room for Spiritual Growth

You might wonder how I get messages to help me in my spiritual growth. Let me share an experience I had this weekend.

Saturday night I went to the movies and parked in a parking lot which had 3 levels, I recall I parked on the third. When I left the movie theater (by the way Mr. Banks is an inspiriting movie) I was guided to the second level. There I found a car, just like mine, same color, same model in the exact same spot that I had parked, only this car was on the second not the third level.

I proceeded back to the third level and found my car. The message?  Parallel time frames. I knew then spirit was telling me to do a clearing on myself.

Soul clearings are a way to release old patterns from the core issue which makes the clearing permanent. Through years of practice I have found a way to locate where the core issue happens to be. It can be past, present, future or parallel time frames.

The soul clearings I do in my work clears all time dimensions, and parallel time frames are one of them. Through years of practice I have found a way to locate where the core issue happens to be. It can be past, present, future or parallel time frames.

Today I took the time to research and clear my soul. Not to my surprise most of the time frames I cleared were in parallel realities.

It is all about being aware my friends. This is not rocket science (or is it, as we travel through time and space). You can receive intuitive messages, they are all around you. All you need to do is keep your eyes open and act on the messages you receive.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment