I have been spending a lot of time at airports these last few weeks and I am noticing a lot of kids. It’s spring break and they are in play mode. So when was the last time you had a week just to play? Getting an entire week off in the spring might not be possible but how about taking a short beak with a meditation? Even if you are at work, just place your hands on your desk top and close your eyes. No one will notice that you are not working. Let me guide you.
- Take a deep breath.
- As you exhale let the heat of your breath cleanse your mind.
- Let go of any thoughts that tell you to do something.
- Now imagine that you are doing something that is completely enjoyable.
- How does this activity make you feel?
- Where do you feel it in your body?
- Can you feel any sensations in your etheric bodies; spiritual, mental or emotional?
- Relish in the joy of these felt sensations.
- Now come back to present time and get back to work.
- Thanks for playing.