Monday, May 25, 2015

Thank You, I Love You

I would like to expand on the information that I wrote about in my last blog from Dr. Hue Len, author of Zero Limits. What he shares with us allows us to be 100% responsible for what is happening in our life. So when struggle shows up, the question to ask is, "What is going on in me that I am experiencing this?" It is about going into the subconscious mind and addressing the data that has been stored. Everything within us is run by information. That stored information is dictating everything that we see and feel and how we perceive it to be. Everything we see through our eyes is veiled by the data that is stored in our subconscious mind.

Dr. Lee states that if you see someone in a certain way which is disturbing and you erase those thoughts within your mind they can longer be that way. This is how master Jesus worked. The reason people were healed in his presence is because he only saw the perfection within them. He did not see the disease. He did not see the afflictions or the negative emotions. Because he saw them as perfect divine beings, they could be nothing less. In this way you are being 100% responsible. You are taking responsibility for what is triggering you within your conscious and subconscious mind that is creating a negative reaction from you.

Dr. Len says the most profound thing in practicing ho,onnopono,o is you can erase the data that has been stored in the subconscious. So when you're experiencing anger, it is the memory of anger that is upsetting you, not the current situation. This process is about falling in love with the memory. You are saying to this anger, I love you, thank you for showing up.  I'm giving you one last chance to free you. Once the data is erased, it is no longer running you. Now you are in the space of emptiness that Buddha speaks of and in that open space, pure inspiration can come through.

With this in mind, all that's really necessary is to say "thank you" and "I love you." You're thanking the memory for showing up and you are filling it with love. When you make these statements from deep within your heart, the data is erased from the subconscious mind and you will feel it in your body.

I like using these two statements better than the "I'm sorry" and the "forgiveness" statements. My belief is that if I'm sorry and I'm asking forgiveness. then I'm saying I did something wrong. In the big scheme of things, you have never done anything wrong. This frees you to be open to self-love. Every decision is a perfect decision. In the moment, with the information you had at the time, you made the perfect decision. Granted a few seconds later or hours later you might receive new information that would have altered that decision. But in the moment, with the information you had, you made the perfect decision. So your statement for ho,onnopono,o is "thank you, I love you."

Thank you for showing up in my life.

I love you,
Marnie

No comments:

Post a Comment