Friday, June 6, 2014

How to Clear the Cobwebs of Old Energetic Connections

Ah, the ego is such a tricky thing. It lets you think you have it all figured out and then life comes along and bites you on the butt!

There was a time when I was involved with a man – let’s call him “Tim.” The man I dated before him was also named Tim. In my travels I would often meet Tims. Once I met nine in one day! Though we had decided to assist each other in our growth by parting, still the Tims haunt me. Why? wondered. The answer came to me when I was on my morning walk. Its him! Its his energy grabbing me,I thought. Isnt it easier to blame someone else? And then it hit me. This is not Tim hanging onto me, directing his energy at me. This is about me and my ego.

Yes, my ego is the one that continues to pull this energy in on a subconscious level, but its not going to be subany more. It has now been revealed. Could this just be my power talking to me, calling to me, attempting to get my attention? Perhaps. Tears welled up in my eyes as this concept began to take form. This is my confirmation. When I feel an emotional response to a thought, then I know I have hit a core issue. Very often just uncovering a new concept clears it.  I dont  have to analyze it, rip it apart, and dissect it. Just feeling it, and exposing it helps it move on.

I felt Tim needed me energetically, but this was just my ego feeling good about itself. It was that part of me that thinks it knows best. Now in this clear light, I can let go of that illusion and let Time fly free.  I can let me fly free, unencumbered by the judgements that were held in my subconscious mind.

It seems simple looking back on it, but its not always easy to see whats going on in your own story. All that needs to be done, however, is to ask a question and let the answers appear. It is a Universal law. The key is to be open to receiving the messages and above all, paying attention. Look for signs. Listen with every aspect of your being: with your heart, eyes, ears and with all your unseen senses. Embrace your feelings as clues that you are on the right path.

I trust this information will help uncover a part of you that has been in your subconscious and assist you to move on to a place which better serves your heart. If you need another set of eyes looking at the situations that puzzle you, please sign up for a session and we will not only address the issue, but we’ll clear it. In a session you will often receive a process that will show you how you can avoid recreating the same problems in your life.

We are all in this together. Let me help.

In the Light,
Marnie

No comments:

Post a Comment