Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Find and Release with EFT

Tracking to the core of your own issues can be challenging but there are tools to assist you in this process. I have found EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique, to be one that has helped me with a present issue. Let me share my findings.

I have been releasing an old relationship since the beginning of the year, and it is an experience which has allowed me to see myself in a new light. Even though I have continued to stay open and aware of my involvement and emotional attachment, I still have work to do. Today I found sadness to be prevalent in my space, and I decided to face it and look deep into its presence. EFT was the required tool.

When using EFT, you will tap on acupressure points to release and uncover buried emotions. These points can quickly get to the core of the issue, but one needs to be aware of how to track and follow the emotions which arise. The full technique can be found at http://www.emofree.com or I can do a treatment with you. This will be similar to a private class along with your personal clearing. Here I will outline how I processed my experience of sadness.

I began tapping on sadness as it was the strongest emotion I felt at the time. Sadness was just at the surface, but I could not release any tears and did not know what the origin of this sadness was. I know every current emotion has a core issue which is not always obvious. I paid attention to how my thoughts changed as I tapped on whatever I felt while changing the words I was tapping about according to whatever came up. Listed is my process:

Clearing Statement: “Even though I am sad, I love myself just the way I am.”

While tapping, I used these words even before I completed a series:
  • Sadness
  • Betrayal
  • Anger
  • Trust
  • Lonely
  • Can’t cry
  • Dad
  • Mom
At that point I began to cry. I was surprised to see my sadness was not about my current loss but about the loss of my mom. I would have never connected my current situation with losing my mom. This is the gift of EFT. It moves you to the core by activating acupressure points in this simple yet profound technique. I continued to tap on emotions which came up until I felt calm. Joy was the emotion which completed the process.

After you read the EFT process and try it out, let me know if you would like help. There is no reason to carry old buried issues with you. We are here on this planet to raise our vibration and the vibration of mother earth as well. It does not require years of therapy, In one session we can clear and process a lot.

I send you my love.
Marnie

No comments:

Post a Comment