Friday, March 31, 2017

Renew and Replenish This Spring


Spring is in the air and it looks like a Robin convention at my place. As I watch the flowers pop from the ground, I admire their beauty and think about what could be blooming inside of me. Is there a new me that is brighter that wants to be revealed? Sit in meditation and see what comes up for you. Spring is the perfect time to look around and see what has been neglected over the past winter months.

What part of you needs to peak its head out of the dirt and shine? There is no time like spring to begin new projects. It can be a project in your home, an intention you have been dreaming about accomplishing, or something you would like to do for someone else.

Let the vibrancy of spring support you. Each time you see a flower popping out of the earth, let it remind you of your intention for the upcoming month.

Enjoy the fresh air and know that there just may be one more snow storm in our midst. 

After April 15, I will no longer be featuring blog posts here through blogspot. If you'd like to continue reading my posts, you'll need to do that through my website.  Click here to register to receive notifications when new blogs are posted. 

In the light,
Marnie

No comments:

Post a Comment