Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Clear Out the Old to Make Way for the New

Lately I have been on a mission to relieve myself and my home of unwanted clutter. All of those items that are in my space that I have not used for years are holding me back. Yes, it is time to do spring cleaning in the winter. What better way to be with the cold than sitting in your nice warm, uncluttered home, snuggled up with a good book.

Energetically this cleaning will create a space for new creative ideas, financial supply and balance. Look around and see what you are holding onto? Why are you keeping these things? What are the memories held within them? Does it serve your now?

You just may be surprised what ghosts are in your closets. This has been a project that I started months ago – first with my kitchen drawers. You know those junk drawers, old candy, string, half burnt birthday candles. GET RID OF IT!

Now go to your old jewelry. Yes guys I know you have some also. If you have not used it in the last year, you do not need it. Give it to charity and let someone else enjoy it. Ah clothes. Now there is a space that takes some time and thought.

Now go down to the basement and into the garage. This is where I found a lot of stuff haunting me from my past.

How can you bring in a new business, partner or ideas when you are holding onto the old ones that no longer serve you. This may take some time, but I assure you that when you are done, you are going to sit in your new clean home and breathe a sign of relief. Then just wait for the new you and your transformation to come in.

Make space for the possibilities! http://lightinternal.com/services.asp

“Namaste” (The spirit in me honors the spirit in you)
 Marnie Vincolisi


No comments:

Post a Comment