Monday, January 19, 2015

A Time for Introspection

Mercury is going into retrograde (January 21) and it feels like spring in Denver. When Mercury goes retro, it is a sign for us to take time to move inward and observe the sensations which are presented to us. But with 62 degrees outside, I just want to take a hike and forget about everything!

So let’s follow the yin/yang of this energy. As you pause to reflect upon deeper thoughts, don’t forget there is a lighter side to every situation, i.e., the coming of spring. For myself, I find when I am deep in a process and integrating the issues that arise, nature is my solace. I often set up my meditations so that when I come out of them I see nature. I sit by a window or when it is warm like it is now, I meditate in the sun with a blanket.

So don’t let Mercury throw you off. Use the energy to understand situations in your life fully, without judgment. Center in your heart and look within for your answers.

Blessings,
Marnie Vincolisi

No comments:

Post a Comment