Wednesday, June 10, 2015

How Does it Feel to Love Yourself?

In my meditation I was focusing on loving myself. I thought it interesting that when I said, “Marnie, I love you,” it felt different than when I said, “I love myself.” When I used my name it only encompassed this lifetime. When I said I I love myself it encompassed my entire existence — this lifetime, past lifetimes, future lifetimes, and parallel lifetimes. Try it for yourself.

1. Become still. Breathe into your quiet space
2. Say the words in your mind or out loud,”(say your name), I love you” and sit with that energy.
3. Do this in two ways; repeat your name silently within your mind and then say your name out loud. Notice any differences.
4. Now do the same thing except this time, don’t use your name. Just say “I love myself.”
5. Be aware of the difference.

By using the term “myself” you are talking to your soul. This will encompass all time dimensions and all time frames. I would be interested to see what you’ve noticed. Connect back with me and let me know.

Blessings,
Marnie Vincolisi

No comments:

Post a Comment