Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Be Inspired and Inspiring!


We all help each other on this earth, and there are times when we are not even aware of the impact we have on others. I was inspired by a story about a man, Jim Henry, who wrote a bestselling book when he was 98 years old. He was motivated to write his life story, In a Fisherman’s Language, because he heard of George Dawson, a man who was a son of a slave and wrote his first book, Life is So Good, at the age of 101. Jim said, “If he can do it, I can do it.” Now here’s the amazing part. Jim was illiterate until the age of 92. Yes he learned to read and write in his 90s. Impressive!

I am challenged when I sit down to put onto pages my new book and I question whether, at 67, I can do this. Well, Jim and George have inspired me. And if they can do it, so can I.

So what’s holding you back from your dreams? People manifest their dreams every day, at every age. Why not you? Be inspired! And don’t forget to be inspiring. Whether you know it or not, people are watching you and are amazed by your gifts and the things you do. Inspiration is all around you. Look for it and know you are creating it.

To your inspirational power,
Marnie Vincolisi

No comments:

Post a Comment