Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Step Into Your Heart's Desire

If there is something that you would like to manifest into your life, can it be as easy as stepping into it? Some say yes, and I am one of those. All it takes is clear intent and motivation. If you have the desire in your mind but you never put it into action, then it will never transpire into your life.

Having the impetus to put your thoughts into action is often the thing that holds us back. If you could step into the part of yourself that has already attained that which you are looking for then you would have the energy of that. The practice is quite simple and if you have been with me for sometime now you will know that is my M.O., simplicity. I only do the things that are effortless and do not take a lot of time out of my day to achieve my goals.

On Sunday I had a group over and we jumped into the quantum field where what we wanted to attain resided. All you need to do is count yourself down into a quiet state, see a hall before you, walk to the door at the end of the hall and jump across the threshold. There you will meet yourself or the one who has the quality you are wanting in your life. Talk to them, get instruction, and when you arrive back in real time you will have the sensation of that which you want to achieve.

Have fun, and see you in the quantum field!
Marnie Vincolisi

No comments:

Post a Comment