Similar to clearing a home or space, I imagine energetically, with my mind, the operating or procedure room.
- Use muscle testing or a pendulum to clear the space of any fear, mistakes, anger, and negative emotions.
- Check to see if there are any spirits remaining in this location. Use the system to move to the light (Life Tool: Transition to the Light, found in Claiming Your Inner Gift by Marnie Vincolisi).
- Connect the medical staff to their higher selves and remove all doubt, stress, and uncertainty.
- Ground the table where the patient will lay.
- Ask that the highest good comes from this experience for all concerned.
- Imagine a colorful grid weaving the patient to the medical staff, operating tools, or machinery.
- See their hearts and minds blend into one harmonious melody.
- Let go of expectations and fill the space with love.
- Know in your heart that you have made the procedure go smoother than it would have without the love that you have directed to all concerned.
- Remember to have the intent that this clarity and love will extend out to all within that medical facility.