Wednesday, November 2, 2016

There Is Always Hope

One could look at the situations in world and conclude that we are in trouble, but I have another view. The earth is always cycling in new spirits, and they come to us as beautiful innocent children. I feel they are the ones we should focus upon, and I am seeing many enlightened children entering the earth. Today I will share with you the insights of an 11 year-old. Her mother is going through some troubling times and she sent her mom a hand written card.  I feel this little one’s focus is knowledge that can assist us all. Marking each phrase with a different color pencil, here is what she wrote.
  • “No beauty shines brighter than that of a good heart.”
  • “The world is full of beautiful things just like you.”
  • “Beauty isn’t about having a petty face. It’s about having a pretty mind, a pretty heart and a pretty soul.”
  • “Live every moment. Love beyond words. Laugh every day.”
  • “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Gandhi
  • “A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes.”  – Gandhi
  • “Strength does not come from winning your struggles. Develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”  – Gandhi
  • “Imagination is more important that knowledge.”  –  Albert Einstein
  • “Happiness is when what you think, what your say and what you do are in harmony.” – Gandhi
  • “Every time I look at the keyboard I see that u and I are always together” – Bella
  • “If I could be with you in my dreams I would never wake up.”
  • “No one can hurt me without my permission.”
With an 11 year-old quoting Gandhi, there is hope for this world.

In the Light,
Marnie

No comments:

Post a Comment