Thursday, October 16, 2014

Where is the Gift?


Do you realize that every frustration has a gift locked inside? All you need to do is look for it. I will explain.

For those procrastinators out there, yesterday was the deadline for those who asked for an extension on their taxes. Taxes have a way of stressing even the calmest person. I found that even though my taxes were turned in on time, I had other bookkeeping to do which really boggled my mind. I was getting very nervous trying to get all my numbers to match. Accounting is not my forte.

Then I looked at the entire situation in a different way. Instead of seeing all the money that went out, I focused on the money that came in. I began to thank the Universe for the supply that has rained down upon me over this last year. “What a difference.” My nerves calmed down and the process began to flow much faster. It does not matter how much supply it was. It only mattered that I moved from lack to gratitude. Being in gratitude was my gift.

Often it is merely one step that needs to be taken to stop our nerves from firing. These are old patterns that we have created and also picked up from society. Look how long taxes have been an issue. Mary and Joseph had Jesus in a stable because they were required to leave their village and travel to pay their taxes. Maybe now is the time for us to say, “Stop” to the nonsense of the fear we hold about money and who gets it.

Money is energy and energy is unlimited. Energy is love and love is unlimited. So there! Change your focus and change your life.

Here’s to your unlimited supply of energy, money and love.

Many Blessings,
Marnie

No comments:

Post a Comment