Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Gratitude - It's All the Buzz




Well this is the week for acknowledging all the things you are happy you have in your life. I for one am happy to have all of you in someway connected to me, even if we have never met. You give me purpose, fill my heart with love, and make the day worth living.

Purpose if a very powerful feeling. It is what makes me get up in the morning and brings a smile to my face. When I get an idea that I can share with others it makes me excited. So what fills your day with joy? And how about being grateful for just that?

At the beginning of the month I suggested you take the entire month to notice what makes you grateful so by now you should have a pretty big list. Take a moment before you take off to visit friends and family and scan that list, even if it is only in your mind. I bet you might see that you too have a vital purpose to those around you.

Have a joyous Thanksgiving Day and remember to smile this week, even if you do not feel like it. I bet you will get a smile back!

Grateful for you
Marnie




No comments:

Post a Comment