Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Whose Stuff is this Anyway?


Do you ever wonder when you are in an emotional turmoil if you are processing things just for yourself or could this also contain the energy from the collective or family lineage? So often we think of beating ourselves up for what we did, didn’t do, could have done, or should have done. That negative self-talk will get you. The dialogue in your head could sound like this, “ If I only knew, I could have…If I only said…, then they would have heard me. Next time I will…”

Well the truth of the matter is, you can’t change the past, the future is an unknown, and the only thing we can make different is now. The mind loves to be in charge, but it is also the mind that creates stress, confusion and doubt. How about putting that mind on vacation. Send it on a trip when it starts poking you and telling how you did not do something correctly.

And where does the mind get its information? It is not only your old stressors, but through our DNA we also run family programing as well as being plugged into collective consciousness of all that is. Now that’s a load!

So how do you know when it is your stuff and when you are just cleaning up for these other entities? One way to tell is when the usual processes you use do not work. I’ll give you an example. I was in emotional distress this weekend so I thought I would clear it with EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique. It did not work. So I pulled out another form of clearing which allows me to clear into the quantum field. Then I began to get results. Some modalities work on the body but when we need to clear into the collective and back through our family lineage, it encompasses more than our physical form. That’s when it is time to step out of 3D reality and into all dimensions, all time frames and all realities.

It is not that difficult to do when you have a map.
  1. Use your intuition
  2. Release your mind
  3. Direct your spirit into a black hole
  4. Feel through your emotional and physical body what needs to be corrected

The answers are right in front of you; let your sensations direct you to the truth. If you need guidance, I am here for you.

Blessings,
Marnie Vincolisi

No comments:

Post a Comment