Saturday, April 2, 2016

Healing Energy Codes

If you are reading this blog, you no doubt know how to move energies and activate healing for yourself and others. But today I am going to give you yet one more tool to place in your energy tool box. These are healing codes that were given to me, and I have mentioned them in my classes. At last I am passing them on.

There are those who know how to activate energy through numbers. Some of you may have met Wendy Knobloch at the psychic fairs that I have had here at my home. She is a numerologist and has passed along these healing codes to me from the source where she received them. They are free, and she encourages others to distribute them out into the world. If you find them useful, I suggest you do the same.

The end of the document references who brought in these codes. All I can tell you is that they work. I can’t say why as it is more than mere intention, but they do work and within minutes in many cases. I have used them and found they release in minutes the discomfort of nausea, bloating, itching, and the effects of allergies, to name a few. To access this easy-to-navigate healing tool, click here.

I hope these codes will ease any discomfort you may encounter for yourself and others.

In the Light,
Marnie

No comments:

Post a Comment