Monday, August 31, 2015

Stay Present When Discomforts Arise


I have been traveling for about two months now and it has been a journey in more ways than one. Everywhere I go, I work at staying conscious of the messages that are being presented by spirit. Some are subtle and then there are those that scream in your face!

My tour in Damanhur was one of those loud messages that will not let you go back to sleep. Because I am still traveling, my time to get online is limited so there will be more to follow. Let me just say for now that when you ask to grow, change and be more enlightened, it is not always comfortable.

When challenges arise, stay present! The chatter in your head will try to lead you astray, but if you can stop, take a breath, and notice the world around you, it will help you understand what is going on and why.

Got to catch a flight!

Sending you love from afar,
Marnie Vincolisi

No comments:

Post a Comment